- To serve the poor and needy, to provide them good education and employment.
• To equip and empower students with relevant knowledge, competence and creativity to face global challenges.
• To achieve innovations in teaching, learning, research and extension activities to realize national goals.
• To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development
• To promote participation of all in the development of the Institute and the region.
• To adopt and promote knowledge output for human development.
• To create awareness on human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and empowerment.