“To be the world class institute in leading technological and socioeconomic development of the Country by enhancing the global competitiveness of technical manpower and by ensuring high quality technical education to all sections of the society.”
• Improve linkages between higher secondary schools offering vocational education
• Provisions to allow students to select both academic and vocational subjects as their mandatory subjects.
• Increase the chances for self employment in times of need.
• Subjects taught are based on skill and practical work experience.
• Adapting courses according to local needs and conditions to improve mobility and employability of students.