Duration: 5 years (Semester System)
Bar Council of India
Constituent College of Parul University
- Admission at Parul University, Faculty of Law for 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B Programmes will be given on the basis of:
- Std XII Marks and
- an aptitude test conducted by Parul University. (However the students who have appeared for CLAT and LSAT Test will be exempted from appearing for the aptitude test.)
- Minimum percentage required will be 45% (For SC/ST Candidates it will be 40% & 42% for OBC)
- Candidate should not be above the age of 20 years, as on 1 July 2016.
Method of Admission
As per procedure of Parul University
About the program
Objectives of the Institution: The colleges have devised programmes for students to go beyond the classrooms to face the practical aspects. The aims to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes. To develop a sense of responsibility among students and scholars to serve society and contribute to social development.
To produce competent Advocates, Law Schools are expected to impart quality education so that their foundation should be strong.Keeping in view this aspect Bar Council of India has introduced LL.B. 5 years integrated course.
Objectives of the program:
The main objective of the course is to motivate the students to opt for practicing law as well as to take up their job satisfactorily.
The objective of the course is to motivate the students to opt for practising law as well as to take up their job satisfactorily. The colleges have also devised programmes for students to go beyond the classrooms to face the social reality. Accordingly internship programmes have been arranged for them and they are placed with various government agencies, organizations, institutions of high repute, law firms, lawyers’ chambers and others associated bodies. Recruitment programmes are also organized for the students through interviews and even on the basis of their performance during their internship.
- Best suited for the students who are keen to make their career in the field of law
- Programme is also intended to sharpen their research acumen and encourage interdisciplinary study of law and other science
Career options that are available to law graduates:
- Legal officers in corporate sector.
- Law officers with NGO’s.
- Banking Sector, Teaching.
- Defense forces.
- Direct Entry Judicial Magistrates & Private Practice.
- Advocates in legal firms.