Here is How To Be A Part of PU Navratri 2021
As per Covid safety norms, organisers can only accommodate only 400 people a garba venue.
In order to provide maximum opportunity to students, PU has decided to have Sheri Garba at 3 different Venues.
- Registrations are needed to be done separately for each day and it will entirely be on First Registered First Serve Basis. Interested Students need to register themselves at the link mentioned in the footer with a minimal fee of Rs 10. Once registered, students need to take the confirmation email to the Box office at the Dhoom Ground and collect their wrist bands that would work as an Entry Pass.
- This activity will have to be done daily. (For example, for the Garba on 7th October, Registrations will open on 6th October, 6 PM). Passes can be collected from the Box Office on 7th October, between 9 am to 1 Pm and 3 pm to 6 Pm. (But Wrist Bands for 7th October shall be available after 4 Pm on 7th Oct at the Box Office. Rest days shall follow regular schedule)
- Bus Facility will be provided. Details of Routes shall be shared on registered numbers.
- Garba Timings at all Venues shall be 8:00 PM to 10:15 PM Strictly.
Important Rules to be followed:
- Entry at the Venues will be permitted only for students dressed in Traditional Attire. Students in Jeans and T-Shirts will not be permitted.
- I-Cards and Wrist Bands are Mandatory.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited at the venues. The University shall take no responsibility for the same.
- Allotted venues cannot be interchanged under any circumstances.
- In case of harsh rains, decisions will be conveyed over text message on registered numbers.
- Only One Registration Per Student Per Day shall be considered. Multiple Registrations shall be ignored.
- Refunds shall not be entertained.
Click To Register