Parul University is situated in the cultural and educational capital of Gujarat i.e Vadodara. We are the most reputed, highly diversified campus with versatile, well groomed and technically skilled candidates. Being an integrated campus, students are having International exposure with practical feel of numerous technical and co-curricular activities. University driven by Industry expectations and focusing on skill development has earned recognition by different globally known bodies.
National Ranking and Awards:
- Stood 2nd Best Engineering College in Gujarat with B++ Ranking by CIVIL SERVICES CHRONICLE -2015.
- The Best Engineering College (Infrastructure) -West India by Data-Quest National T-School Survey 2015.
- Stood 2nd in Gujarat and in top 50 Engineering Colleges of India by Silicon India Survey 2015
- Stood 4th in Gujarat and in top 100 Engineering Colleges of India by DATAQUEST 2015 SURVEY
- Best Management Institution by ASSOCHAM 2015
- “Best Engineering College” in the category of INDUSTRY-INSTITUTE INTERACTION awarded by GESIA in 2015.
- “Best Engineering College” by AICTE & CII awarded by HRD Minister-GOVT of INDIA (Ms. Smriti Irani) in 2014.
- “Best Engineering Institute in the Western India” by ASSOCHAM in 2014.
- 7th Rank across INDIA (Only one from Gujarat) in the annual report 2012-13 published on “Intellectual Property India” by The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Design, Trade Marks and Geographical Indications of Dept of Industrial Policy and Promotion of Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Government of India surpassing all the 31 NITs put together.
- Top 50 Engineering & MCA Colleges by SILICON INDIA in 2014.
- Listed in Most Promising Institute of India by DIGITAL LEARNING THROUGH ICT.
- B1 INSTITUTE OF INDIA by BUSINESS STANDARD in 2014.
- Achieved four awards for INNOVATION at Gujarat Technological University-Gandhinagar in 2014 and Five Awards in 2013.
- Top 10 among The Best Engineering Institutes of India (infrastructure) by CHRONICLE in 2013.
In Year 2015 More than 500 Companies recruited students from Parul University.