Faculty of Engineering has been accreditated by both TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS) and LARSEN & TOUBRO (L&T) for campus placements, with TCS being the Day One Company for campus placements of B.E & M.E students.
Academic Year 2015-16:
Placement Season 2015-16 kicked off well with campus drives of eminent organisations such as TCS, L&T Infotech, Persistent Systems, Zeus Learning, Mu Sigma, Sanmar Group, Tega Industries, Sunrise Industries, Inox Wind, ABC Bearing, Anchor Electricals, Tata Motors, Capgemini, L&T Power, Linde Engg, Polaris Software, Elitecore Technologies, Cyberroam, Advanced India, Zero Chaos, E-Infochip, Etech Global, E-Clinical Works and many more.
- Highest Number of offers made so far is 47 offers by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
- Highest Package offered so far is 8.3 Lacs by MU SIGMA (by a Corporate) & 10 Lacs by INDIAN NAVY (by a Non – Corporate)
- Highest Number of offers made so far is 9 offers by Rangam Infotech
- Highest Package offered so far is 2.56 Lacs by L&T Power
Academic Year 2014-15:
Campus Placement Program (2015) was indeed a very successful one, with our engineering & computer applications students getting an opportunity to sit for recruitment drive of many companies including eminent names such as TCS, INFOSYS, Tata Motors, Tata Chemicals, Cummins India , L&T TS, L&T Infotech, L& T Hydrocarbon, L&T Heavy Engg, Fedex, Ultratech Cement, Shapoorji Pallonji, L&T S&L, Linde Engg, Voltamp, Syntel, ABB, Atos India, Reliance Industries, Capgemini, Mphasis, Asia Motor Works, Mahindra & Mahindra, Kpit, Wipro, Yodlee Infotech, SNL Finance, Idex India, Neilson India, Meditab Software, Taegutec India, E-Infochip, Electromech Group, Polycab, Etech Global, Sanmar Group, Thomson Reuters, TUV SUD, Atul Ltd, Investis, Tega Industries, Essel Propack, Zeus Learning, Indian Navy, E-Clinical Works, Borosil Glass, Indus Towers, Sika India, Cape Electric, Obo Betterman, Acty Systems, SFW and many more.
- Highest Number of offers made was 23 offers by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)
- Highest Package offered was 6 Lacs by TATA CHEMICALS (by a Corporate) & 10 Lacs by INDIAN NAVY (by a Non – Corporate)
- Highest Number of offers made was 30 offers by L&T Technology Services
- Highest Package offered was 2.56 Lacs by L&T Power