The institute is aiming to promote advanced studies in international affairs and regional studies unhampered by the constraints inherent in the discipline based on fragmentary pursuit of knowledge, and to bring scholars trained in diverse disciplines, but sharing in common intellectual interest in study area to carry out the teaching and research at the PG level.
- It is a full time programme for two years, offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- It offers dual specialization (one as major and one as minor)
- The specializations offered are: Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management and International Business Management
- It offers two foreign languages viz. French and German
- Best Management Institute providing Global Exposure awarded by ASSOCHAM (2015)
- International Student Exchange Programs (Summer Exchange and Semester Exchange) offer opportunity to visit and study in a foreign country.
- To develop strong practical aspects of students
- To expose students to real life industry environment
- To develop skills required on day to day basis for managing business contingencies
- To share life experiences from industry and business arena.