To train students with high degree of professional skills, with a sense of ethical and moral concerns to have comprehensive knowledge and practical approach in Engineering.
- To prepare students with all round development with a sense of social responsibilities and ready to use professionals by Industry.
- To improve the Industry-Institute liaison as it is necessary to have a closer link between Industry and Institute and also to promote research suited to industry needs, and consultancy which creates a sense of owning among faculty members.
- To provide continuing education to people working in industries so that they can upgrade their technical knowledge, and / or obtain higher degrees; this orients the faculty members towards the industry from the portals of Academics.
- To enable academics to take a sabbatical in industries; provide internships for students in industries, which will prepare the students better for entering the industry.
- To create an industrial chair in the university; and to enable the appointment of experienced industry resource persons as visiting faculty in the University.
- To promote Research environment in the Campus.
- To focus on market-driven applied research and development of commercially viable new industrial services, processes and products in partnership with industry and to develop the entrepreneurs who will own the ventures.