Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering are one of the most challenging fields of engineering with a wide scope for growth. This field deals with the development of new technology in the field of aviation, space exploration and defense systems. It specializes in the designing, construction, development, testing, operation and maintenance of both commercial and military aircraft, spacecrafts and their components as well as satellites and missiles.
After Completion of a Course, Students can be hiring for the following work
• For the Construction of the Air Craft
• For Testing Purpose (i.e. Flight Testing)
• For Design Purpose (i.e. Air Frame Design)
• For the Maintenance of the Air Craft
• For the Manufacturing of the Air Craft
• For the Functioning of the Air Craft
• For Investigation Purpose (i.e. Air Plane Crashes, Impact on Environment)
• As a Flight Controller
Major Companies in the field of Aeronautics
• Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
• Indian Air Force
• National Aeronautics Lab (NAL)
• Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
• Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
• Helicopter Corporation of India
• BrahMos Aerospace Private Ltd.
• Bharat Electronics Ltd.
• Acumen Aviation
• Altran India
• Honeywell Aerospace
• H. Brady & Co. Ltd
• Yatih Air Services