In today’s highly competitive industrial setting,Visual Communication is a major tool to educate people and promote sales of various products. Graphics play pivotal role in catching consumer attention and enhancing the visual appeal of the products to make them reach the target consumers.
The digital art and animation industry readily embraces fresh talent for creating contemporary and innovative concepts and designs. Under this program, the innate sense of art of students is refined and their observations, imaginations, creations and physical skills are channelized.
A career in visual arts is not limited to being a painter whose artworks get framed and sold in a gallery.Behind every piece of visual art in a news paper, magazine, book, poster and leaflet, there are graphic or commercial artists. A degree in Visual Communication will equip the students to put magazines together, illustrate cartoons, design websites, design computer graphics and animations for films, TV, museums, teaching art etc.
- History of Visual Communication
- Color Form and Composition
- Typography and Font Designing
- Drawing and Visual Illustration
- Advance Photography, Advertising & Marketing
- Printing Technology and Industry Interface
- Corporate Identity Design
- Packaging Design and Consumer Psychology
- Visual Merchandising & Product Design