Duration of Course
The student passing 10+2 or equivalent of any stream.
Rs. 20000/- year
About the Programme
Yoga deals with the mysteries of life as well as of the universe. It deals with especially those of life and universe that are beyond the comprehension of normal human intellect. Group practices of yoga can endure harmony and peace in the surrounding to build ideal social orders. Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual peacefulness. Today people become more aware about yoga Internationally. The aim of the programme is to provide various Yoga and Naturopathy treatments to the patients who are suffering from various kinds of psychosomatic disorders. It also provides yoga and naturopathy treatment for community along with all modern facilities of treatment available in the hospital.
How to Apply
Log on to: www.puadmission.in
- To train persons as Yoga Therapy Instructors as paramedical personnel in hospitals, nursing homes to introduce IAYT under the guidance of doctors.
- To equip the participants to run their own Yoga Centers.
- To equip the participants to work as therapists at Naturopathy hospitals, health clubs etc.
- To train them to introduce yoga in higher secondary Schools.
- Health consultants in holistic wellness centres in India and overseas.
- Stress management consultants in various multispecialty hospitals.