Seminars will be organized on:
Cropping System for Dry Land Agriculture
Unavailability of irrigation water and scarcity of Rain (<400mm) create Dry Land Agriculture. cropping systems should be followed as per scientific base.
- Selection of crops and varities which need less water
- Crops Like Castor, Gum Ber, Pomegranate Custard Apple, Amla, Bael,Tamrind,Jamun etc…
- The crop having extensive root system, vexing leaf flowering in monsoon.
- Dwarf in canopy, small leaves, thorny latex sap.
- Application of soil water conservation, mulching, wind break, use of stomata closer.
- Cropping module.
|3||HORTI CROPS||HORTI CROPS||HORTI CROPS|
E-Marketing Platform for sale of Agriculture products
Surplus Agricultural products are sold in different markets by the farmers. Middle men do not quote remunerative price to the producer. If the producer or farmer survey the price in different market by e-mail, E-marketing by computer in different place or distance market.
With the help of E Marketing system farmers can get more comparative and remunerative price of their products.