Entrepreneurship development cell is dedicated to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship among students. It is responsible for initiatives which would foster an environment which is conducive for entrepreneurship. Sincere efforts are made to ensure that original and innovative ideas get the right direction, molding these ideas into successful ventures.
We believe that entrepreneurship is a developmental process. Entrepreneurship education activities are a real-life vehicles for developing academic skills. We recognize the importance of nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit from college level, and continuing it right through all upcoming levels. We prefer infusing entrepreneurship in classes where it provides the context for learning other basic skills and motivating students to want to learn.
- To act as a catalyst in facilitating with the appropriate platform for tapping entrepreneurial young minds through well-directed activities.
- To provide adequate resources, extensive network and guidance to first generation budding student startups during gestation.
- To foster fruitful linkages between parent institutions, entrepreneurship support agencies, Entrepreneur networks assisting necessary guidance required at each stage of startup.
Activities organized by EDC
- Sensitizing students about entrepreneurship
- Developing students’ initiatives into the frame of E Cell
- Organize skill development activities
- Arrange specialized expert sessions to motivate aspiring students
- Supporting E-Cell participation at various Activities inside or outside the campus