Caring for Health of the Community
Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust was found with the noble aim to better the lives and living conditions of the destitute and underprivileged sections of the society. The Trust makes all possible attempts to alleviate human sufferings by spreading education, rendering medical service, extending help to villagers through various awareness campaigns and social outreach campaigns.
Noble Activities of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust
- Regular healthcare camps / treatment camps are organized at the hospitals situated within the campus and also at remote rural areas through the mobile OPDs.
- Students & Staff members regularly visit to old age homes, mental hospitals and nearby rural areas interacting with people who are differently challenged.
- The trust has given scholarships worth more than Rs.5 Crore for education of underprivileged students which cover their educational as well as living expenditure.
- All the Technical Institutes of the Trust participate in total fee waiver scheme of AICTE, where in 5% students of total intake are given free of cost education.
- Today around 1500 minority, Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe students are availing education & hostel facilities in the campus.
- The Trust also encourages its students to visit surrounding local areas and observe the hardships villagers face daily & encourage them to indulge in social services in suitable forms which are aided by the trust.
- Regular activities for addressing the issues related to women in the society such as Women’s Equality Campaigns, Self Defense Workshop, Beti Bachao Campaign etc are organized which motivate the students to become a better citizen.
- Over 35 Lakh rupees have been invested by the trust for building toilets in the village near the campus, an initiative for Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.
- Campaigns for Literacy, Environment, Health & Hygiene, Skill Development, Becoming a better Citizen are a regular practice by the trust and all its stakeholders.
Community services & activities of Parul Trust
[Not a valid template]